The Application Process
- Step 1: View Our Information Session (required)
- The first step toward admittance is to enroll in and view our free, on-demand information session. This information session includes important details about our programs, including curriculum, equipment, costs, financial aid, and more.
- Step 2: Attend a Workshop or Audit a Class (recommended)
- After viewing the information session, if you'd like to meet faculty or tour the University City Center campus, consider attending a Digital Arts Center workshop or ask to audit a class by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 3: Complete an Application (required)
- After attending an information session, please fill out our application form. Upon receiving your application, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- All programs start on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 and last one full year.
- Deadline for applications: Sunday, August 31, 2014.
- Prospective students are encouraged to apply right away; early bird discounts may apply.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com or call (858) 534-6704.