The Application Process
The programs at the Digital Arts Center take dedication, commitment, time, forethought and planning. Once you have attended an information session, decided that you would like to move forward, and submitted your application, we will setup an informal interview. We want to make sure that this is the correct choice for your education and career goals. Your application, essays, and interview will be carefully considered by the admissions committee. Pending acceptance into the program, there is a $210.00 non-refundable application fee.
- All programs start on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Deadline for applications: August 15, 2014.
- Prospective students are encouraged to apply now; however, we will not begin contacting applicants until February 1, 2014.
To learn more about our programs and hear from the experts regarding how these unique full-time programs can build the foundation for your new career, please call (858) 534-6705 or email email@example.com
- Step 1: Attend an Information Session
- The first step to learn more about our programs is to attend an information session. Meet faculty, tour the facility, and hear about our programs in more detail. If you think the Digital Arts Center is right for you, you may then apply.